Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Fall Home Tour

Fall. Autumn. October. Basically the best time of year? You with me?

I always slack off a bit in the summer as far as home decor goes, so I absolutely L O V E to kick it into high gear once fall hits! I thought I'd give you all a little tour of our home and how I've decorated to celebrate autumn. Enjoy!

So, I typically stick to the entryway + mantle for the majority of our decorations, but it's always fun to spruce up other areas with some simple pops of color!

P O R C H
Mums, pumpkins + Huskers!

You can't go wrong with some Cinderella pumpkins, we found these at a local nursery + grocery store.


Door mat here

Vase similar here | Grass similar here + here

My sister got us this sign for Christmas from someone who makes them locally, so great for the front porch! They have similar ones on Etsy here + here.

DIY wreath similar here + here

K I T C H E N

Pumpkins sign similar here + here


 Pistachio mixer here | Glass jug similar here | Arrangement similar here | Canisters similar here

Black cats here | Utensil holder here

And my ab-so-lute favorite fall candle! It's heaven in a jar.

L I V I N G  R O O M
Candlesticks similar here | DIY letters similar here | Metal lantern similar here

Bird pillow cases similar herehere | Blue + orange pillows similar here

Black wreath similar here + here

E N T R Y W A Y
Mirror similar here | Garland similar here + here | Why Hello print here | Cactus print similar here | Basket similar here + here | Geometric pillow similar here | Floral pillow similar here

Candlestick similar here | Candle here | Flannel pumpkin similar here + here | Cream pumpkin similar here

M A N T L E

Fabric pumpkins similar here

Fabric pumpkin similar here | Orange pumpkins similar here

Fall wreath similar here

DIY leaves garland similar here

O F F I C E

DIY shutters similar here + here | Orange wreath similar here

Gold skull similar here + here | Wall shelf here

B A R  +  D I N I N G   A R E A

 Pumpkin potpourri similar here

DIY white pumpkin similar here + here | Fabric pumpkin similar here

DIY table runner (made by my amazing mama!) similar here




Basket similar here + herePumpkins similar here + here

Chalkboard here | Garland similar here + here

If you made it through this whole post, I'm impressed. :)

Thanks for following along, friends! HAPPY FALL!!!

<3, Kace

No comments:

Post a Comment