Thursday, April 26, 2018

First Family Vacay!

FINALLY blogging about our amazing trip to Hollandale Beach, Florida! Seriously such a relaxing, beautiful time. Logan did so well on the plane (if you're interested, maybe I'll do a separate post about traveling with a busy toddler) and she was seriously obsessed with the beach and the sand. I wish we could go back! She says "beach" almost every day :( Sweetest girl.

I have linked anything and everything that I could find for you gals below! Enjoy :)

About to head to the airport!!!
My jacket here
My hat here
Lo's jacket here



Lo's jammies here 
(We said they were a perfect fit since we were flying Southwest!)


Walking to the beach

SO happy. She's a sunshine babe!
Lo's suit similar here
Shoes here

Her reaction to the ocean: "OOOOOOO!"
Lo's hat here

Worn out from her first day at the beach <3

Such a cheeseball! I love her!
Swimsuit here
Shoes here

We got a family photo on the beach and my life was complete :) 

My swimsuit here
Drew's trunks similar here
Lo's swimsuit here
Lo's hat here

Out to dinner for pizza!

She was seriously obsessed with that dress and twirled all night long! I cannot get over how adorable (and grown up!) she looks.
My romper similar here
My sandals similar here
Lo's maxi dress here
Lo's sandals here

A fun morning at the pool

She could do this all day!


CHEEEEEESE!

And then she learned what that poolside life is all about.

Look at that cutest booty!

Lo's swimsuit here
Lo's hat here

Trip to Jupiter for Spring Training! She slept almost the whole way.


Love baseball games with my guy!
My sunglasses here


An evening walk on the beach

My favorite photo of the whole trip!


2-year-old Kace on the beach... Lo in the SAME dress!!!

Flying baby Logan!

Ready for a date night!

Taking photos of our view. We were literally right on the beach!!

Fancy dessert! Guava mango sorbet.

Our little surfer babe!
Suit here

The beach NEVER gets old!!!
Floral romper here

Aaaand, perhaps the most exciting photo of our trip! Announcing our growing family!

 I can't wait to document this pregnancy like I did with Logan. :)

Thanks so much for following along, lovely friends!
<3, Kace

No comments:

Post a Comment