Friday, December 23, 2016

Decking the Halls

Hi, friends! Only two more sleeps until Christmas!!! I have a slight obsession with decorating our home, especially around the holidays. I never considered that becoming a mama would possibly interfere with being able to keep that hobby going, but it has definitely proven itself slightly more difficult. What can I say, my priorities have changed juuuust a little bit. ;) Nonetheless, I've been able to use Logan's nap times to put finishing touches on our holiday decorations, so I thought I'd share them with you!



For Christmas, I tend to have different decor "themes" for different parts of our home. (Because I'm a weirdo like that...) For our living room, I started with all things gold.


Another similar nutcracker here



I went for a silver look on our bar. Must have all.the.glitter!




Our entryway. Natural and light.


Our little icy Christmas town on our mantel! My talented mother decorated the two white Christmas houses, and the rest is all from Michael's & Hobby Lobby.




I have wanted to do wreaths on our kitchen cabinets for years, and finally went for it. I love how sweet and simple it turned out.


I may have gone a little overboard with our tree this year, but I love it. :)


Had to share this, basically a photo of what happens 98% of the time you try to take a photo of Christmas lights with the flash off. Kind of beautiful, right?

Happy Holidays to all of you! Stay safe and have the happiest New Year!

<3, Kace

No comments:

Post a Comment