Wednesday, April 20, 2016

20-23 week bumpdate, movin' right along!

I feel like I say this ALL.the.TIME, but I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going. As I type this, I'm almost 24 weeks along! Seriously, how the heck did that happen? ;) I have honestly quite enjoyed being pregnant. I used to roll my eyes when I heard women say that, but now I completely understand. Yes, I have had what most would call an "easy" pregnancy. But, either way, waking up with this miracle in my belly makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world every day. <3


How far along? 23 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain: 14 pounds
Maternity clothes? Oh yes. I need to invest in some maternity exercise clothes...
Stretch marks? None, yet!
Sleep: Waking up more often to go to the bathroom, but otherwise sleeping great
Best moment this week: Drew being able to feel her movements!
Miss anything? Bending over easily :)
Movement: Yes, yes, yes! It's fun getting to know her little schedule. She's an active one!
Food cravings: Popsicles! Drew and I made some homemade ones this week. Certainly healthier, but not quite as tasty without all the sugar ;)
Have you started to show yet? I'd say yes! I had two customers ask me how far along I was this week! That was an exciting milestone. :)
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or moody most of the time? I have noticed a bit of moodiness from time to time, but in general - happy!
Weekly wisdom: Take all the advice and belly rubs you can get, but only as often/as much as you feel comfortable.
Looking forward to: Another ultrasound @ 28 weeks so we can see her cute profile :)



Roundup of some of my favorite outfits from this week. Can you tell I love stripes?!

Thanks for following along, everyone! Chat soon,
- Kace

No comments:

Post a Comment