Wednesday, May 4, 2016

25 weeks pregnant!

Today marks ONE HUNDRED days until my due date!!! The day she finally decides to grace us with her presence seems so close & also so far away. We cannot wait. :)


How far along? 25 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain: 15 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep! I have a few non-maternity tops I can still get away with, but overall - I feel most comfortable in maternity clothes
Stretch marks? None, yet!
Sleep: Sleeping good, still!
Best moment this week: Having some of my friends feel her movements at book club! It's so special to see their faces :)
Miss anything? Going on runs, this weather is making me crave it! I hadn't been actively running for a couple of months before I became pregnant, so I didn't think it was smart to start running again while I was pregnant (I have been keeping active, though!)
Movement: SO much movement, and I LOVE it!
Food cravings: Ice cream, Indian food, french fries - nothing healthy of course!
Have you started to show yet? Oh yes. I think after this post I can take this question off of here ;)
Labor signs: Nothing yet
Belly button in or out? In - but getting DANGEROUSLY close to popping out already!
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy :) But emotional! I can't even watch commercials anymore...
Weekly wisdom: When you're feeling stressed with daily life, remember to be thankful for that miracle in your tummy :)
Looking forward to: Putting some finishing touches on the nursery!




That bump is sure making itself known lately!

Here's my update on my YouTube channel if you'd like to check it out, also!


Hope you enjoyed this update. :)

- Kacey
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment