Monday, June 13, 2016

31 weeks pregnant!

Yesterday, June 12th, marked TWO MONTHS until my due date! Two stinkin' months!!! We are still so ready for the little one to make her debut, but we also want her to stay in there and cook as long as she needs to. :)



How far along? 31 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain: 21 pounds
Stretch marks? None, yet
Sleep: Getting up at least once, sometimes twice, a night to pee, luckily I fall back asleep easily, I have been having terribly restless legs at night also...
Best moment this week: Having an additional 3D/4D ultrasound and getting a better image of her sweet face! We loved seeing her hilarious personality - sticking her tongue out over and over, putting her fingers in her mouth and having some very dramatic yawns ;)
Miss anything? Normal clothes! And going for runs
Movement: Oh yes! It's fun noticing when her most active times are :)
Food cravings: I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!
Labor signs: I have noticed a few Braxton Hicks contractions here and there, nothing seems to be too concerning yet!
Belly button in or out? In - still dangerously close to popping!
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I'm noticing my fingers really swelling throughout the day in this heat...yikes!
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! A teeny bit anxious here and there, just worrying that we have everything we need for her
Weekly wisdom: Take advice from strangers with a grain of salt :)
Looking forward to: Registering for our baby shower! Still haven't done that! Hah.


Look at that sweet little smile!


Aaaaand sticking her tongue out. What a goofball!!!




There is hardly anything I can wear that does not make me look pregnant. Which I am happy about! I'd rather look obviously pregnant than maybe just a little hefty in the midsection. ;)

Have a beautiful week!

- Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment