Thursday, December 8, 2016

Logan's Baptism


I wanted to share some photos to remember Logan's beautiful baptism!


The dress she wore has been around for 36 years! My sister and I both wore it when we were baptized, and so did all of my sister's girls. It was so special that Logan go to wear it, as well!



She was such a little ham while we were up at the baptismal font. She'd look out at the congregation and smile! And she kept smiling at our pastor while he was talking, haha! He finally took a second to pause and smile back at her. :)


She didn't mind the water at all! In fact she seemed to love it! Our pastor even said "She looked like she really enjoyed that" to the congregation. Oh, Logan! I was worried she might get fussy while we were up there (my sister had a pacifier just in case), but she was perfect. She keeps on surprising us!


Logan's wonderful family! She's a lucky girl. You have some amazing Godparents (my sister, Leigh and Drew's brother, Scott).


I thought these were the best photos we'd get...between keeping her from crying, keeping that bonnet on (her great grandma made that!) and her dress pulled down. Mom life!


Luckily we got a pretty darn good one. :)



Her oldest cousin, Jocelynn, holding her. Remember that special baptism dress she was lucky enough to wear? Well, it wouldn't be a good story without a blowout! (makes monkey covering eyes face)


Sorry you couldn't enjoy this cake too, Lo! Your first birthday is only 8.5 months away! (OH MY GOSH, WHY DID I EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT?! That's too soon. Stop growing up!)

We love you so much, beautiful Logan Kathleen. We truly enjoyed watching you be baptized into God's family. What a special, special day.

Thanks for following along!

<3, Kace

No comments:

Post a Comment