Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Spring Style for Drew


My dear husband, Drew, is pretty traditional when it comes to style. I'd like to think I've been able to stretch his comfort zone a little bit during the almost 6 years that we've been together. But, all in all, he sticks to your basic button down dress shirts and navy pants for work. It'd be tough to convince him to sport a super bold print or pattern on his shirt. (I feel like most men are on the same page.) Instead, it's easy for him to show some style with his accessories, like a tie or a watch. So, when I discovered JORD Wood Watches, I instantly knew it wouldn't be hard to convince Drew to try one of their unique styles.

The watch came in the MOST beautiful wood packaging to match the uniqueness of the watch itself. The watch was wrapped around a sweet burlap pillow. And there is even the cutest little drawer at the bottom with a packet to keep the watch fresh while it's stored. 









How stinking cool is that watch?! I have to admit I'm a bit jealous. ;) Drew's watch here. He was so happy to be my model for the day. :)

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting about you, ladies. They have women's watches as well! This was basically part of my Valentine's Day gift for Drew. It would make the perfect gift for so many occasions... Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas... you get the idea.

The best part, you guys? I have a contest for you to enter! And it's my favorite kind: one where everyone wins!!! The winner will receive $100 toward JORD Wood Watches. All other entries will receive a $25 gift code. Whoop whoop. The contest closes March 12th @ 11:59pm. The gift codes will expire May 31st, 2017. All you have to do is click the following link & fill out the short entry form.

Contest link here.

Enter, enter, enter! And let me know when you do!

Thanks for following along, as always.

<3, Kace



Watch Gift Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment